Today saw another update to Beta 3 of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v220.127.116.11.
Here is what is included in the beta 3 update:
For more information check out the Drive Bender website
This release sorts out a number of performance issues and should be the last update to beta 3. Next out of the gate is beta 4, the final beta before we start pumping out RC’s!
Release v18.104.22.168 – beta (2011-06-03)
– Duplication validation can now be performed on all child folders.
– Bug fix: WHS now sees a drive letter mount as a fixed drive (not as a removable drive).
– Bug fix: Drive balancing is now correctly thottling during pool usage.
– Bug fix: Drive balancing is now correctly halting before and during drive removal.
– Bug fix: Drive balancing is only performed if the target percentage is not within a certain range.
– Bug Fix: Pool monitoring is correcly halting before and during drive removal.