The summer of building continues with all-new building packs available in the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Season Pass starting today.
Expanding on the critically acclaimed title released earlier this month, the season pass gives access to a host of new content, recipes, hairstyles, clothing and all-new areas to explore.
- Hotto Stuff Pack – Including more than 40 recipes to help players design and decorate structures in the style of the Hotto Steppe – a popular resting area in a distant land. Players will also gain access to an all-new island with the materials needed to build these new recipes.
- Aquarium Pack – The world of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 has become your oyster. A fishing island awaits you, where you can learn how to catch and breed 40 different fish that can be added to your own DIY aquarium. Unlock an additional tool, the fishing rod, as well as customisation options and apparel fitting of a water bound adventure.
- Modernist Pack – This set includes over 70 recipes for modern-looking structures, hairstyles and clothing. Build a luxury hotel, modern condominiums and more with the largest new set of recipes yet.
Owners of the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Season Pass for the PlayStation 4, gain early access to the above content from today. The Hotto Stuff Pack is also available to purchase separately from today, with the Aquarium Pack available separately from August 2nd and the Modernist Pack from August 9th 2019.
Also available for free from today for all DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 players is the Knickknack Pack, containing recipes for Celebratory Soup, Ornate Adornment and Pretty Paddle.
PlayStation Plus Users can also download the following additional content for free from today:
- Legendary Line Art Recipe – Recipe for a painting of the Scions of Erdrick.
- Lo-Res Luminary Recipes – Includes a set of recipes for building the Scions of Erdrick.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is available now for the PlayStation 4 . For more information, visit: https://dqbuilders2.com/.