Apple has just released an update to iTunes, bringing it to version 10.1.1. This release is mainly bug fixes!
Here is what is included in the update:
This release provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when resizing the iTunes window.
• Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iTunes 10.1 came with several new features and improvements, including:
• Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
• Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.
Hi Andrew, Thought you might want to know about the spelling mistake in the first line:
Apple has just released an update to iTunes, brining it to version 10.1.1.
that will teach me for not spell checking!
Comments are closed.