When you are out and about, you don’t want accidents to spoil your fun. There is nothing worse than a puncture to put a downer on your day. Whether it is your car, motorbike, push bike, or football, you won’t want a flat. You may think, “well, use a hand pump, that’ll do!” Well, you’re not wrong, but they are inaccurate, time-consuming, and usually flimsy. This is where the Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator comes to the rescue.
This crowdfunded item ticks many boxes for most people. Its design is compact, it has many adapters as standard, and there is a monstrous battery life to rely on. What’s more, it can be plugged into a 12V cigarette lighter port, it has a handy LED light, it’s easy to use and can deflate goods as well.
I’ve recently covered the Woowind AP2-P Pump and the Woowind BP188 Mini Bike Pump, and I thought they were phenomenal. However, the larger battery life and the 12V connection make this more suitable for larger projects and bigger tyres. Consequently, this pump is better suited to a car or motorbike.
What’s in the box of the Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator?
- The handy carry case. Unlike its peers, the packaging also forms part of the accessory. The sturdy textile case is black with a burnt orange accent. It has a rubberised texture, is well built, and is fastened with a sturdy zip. Inside, it securely houses the contents and keeps them protected from damage. Mostly it is well presented, but the stickers are a bad idea! They look cheap and they undermine the presentation. Furthermore, they are not required, so I’d recommend them to be removed.
- The Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator. Like the case, it is black with burnt orange highlights. The compressor is heavy, sturdy, and built to last. It has 6 buttons, 5 to the front and an orange deflator button on the side. A handy and bright LED display is situated next to the button cluster for ease of use. What’s more, at the top there is a USB-C charging port, a flexible hose port, a 12V power cable point and the LED light. Finally, at the bottom, there is a storage chamber for the spare adapters.
- USB-C charging cable. A short rubberised cable to charge the 3*2000 mAh rechargeable batteries.
- 12V charging cable. A lengthy rubberised cable to be used in a 12V cigarette lighter port.
- Hose and adapters. There is a 30cm flexible hose and 2 adapters as standard. The Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator has an inflatable adapter and a ball needle included.
- Simple user guide. Understand the fundamentals with this straightforward and compact guide.
The first thing you note about the Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator is how powerful it is! It delivers an incredible 30 litres of air per minute and this is unrivalled. Subsequently, flat tyres are pumped up to the desired pressure in no time at all.
The unbelievable power is complemented by the bank of rechargeable lithium batteries. 3*2000 mAh batteries ensure you rarely run out of juice. What’s more, a handy battery icon highlights if you are running low. If this happens, simply charge it with any USB-C cable or power it with the 12V DC adapter. This option is reliable, quick and easy to use.
Preset modes, auto cut-off, and 150 PSI.
The device measures pressure in 4 formats: PSI, Bar, KPA, and Kg/cm2. Subsequently, this is fantastic, as it ensures you get the correct levels for your goods. Alongside this, there are 5 modes to select from. These are car, motorbike, pushbike, inflatables, and custom options. The preset settings rely on industry-standard readings and may not be suitable. Accordingly, the custom option allows you to inflate items up to 150 PSI.
Now, you may worry about accidents or over pressurising your goods. Fear not! A dual display highlights your current pressure and the auto shut-off function cuts off the device at the required level. Consequently, the Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator is extremely safe to use.
Is the Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator worth it?
Priced at around £70, this isn’t the cheapest portable pump on the market. However, its range of functions, ease of use, and exceptional battery life make it stand out. Furthermore, the powerful pump is a game-changer, as tyres are inflated in no time at all.
Thanks to the incredible build quality, range of adapters, and well-built travel case, you get great value for money. Yes, it isn’t as lightweight or portable as the other Woowind products, but this matters not. Its lack of flexibility didn’t bother me, as few pumps can compare with its market-leading qualities. Subsequently, I recommend you to buy it here!
The Woowind Newocube DP3 Tyre Inflator is an incredible accessory that is user-friendly and cost-effective. It is built to last, is straightforward to use, and is a godsend if you have a flat.
(More information on Woowind can be found here!)