Ravenscourt and Voxler has announced that the first DLC ‘Party Classics’ is now available for purchase on the online store for NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2. Priced at £ 3,99 and downloadable for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The ‘Party Classis’ DLC offers fans of the NOW That’s What I Call Sing series the following hits: “Upside Down” from Diana Ross, “Our House” by Madness and “(I Can’t Help) Falling In Love With You” performed by UB40. As well as the classic boogie hits one cannot miss out on: The Cranberries with “Zombie” and Queen with “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”.
NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2 players can already choose from 30 international smash hits, in single player mode and multiplayer mode for up to eight players on PS4 and Xbox One. Highly popular hits such as Justin Bieber with “Sorry”, Charlie Puth with “One Call Away”, Coldplay with “Adventure Of A Lifetime” and Jason Derulo with “Want To Want Me” are included in the track list. Also, chart toppers from the likes of Twenty One Pilots with “Stressed Out”, Meghan Trainor with “NO”, WALK THE MOON with “Shut Up And Dance” and more appear on NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2 tracklist.
Available for the first time in the Let’s Sing franchise, for the PS4 and Xbox One, is the online store. The player can access the store in-game and purchase further song packs. Additionally available is the NOW Sing Game Microphone app for Android (4.0 or later) and iOS (iOS 7 or later) Smartphones. With this app, enthusiastic singers can always be able to easily and quickly jump into the game.
· Exclusive track list with top artists: 30 international, chart breaking hit tracks exclusively selected for NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2
· More songs in the new online store: Available for the first time – DLC’s from the new in-game online store will add more songs and variety to the track list and will be updated on a regular basis
· All new Smartphone App available as a mic: The quick and easy way to jump into the game with the NOW Sing Game Microphone app for Android (4.0 or later) and iOS (iOS 7 or later) Smartphones
· Sing against the computer: The mode lets the player add up to 3 computer opponents to compete with
· Flashy and modern Current Gen Version: NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2 features HD Videos. An updated 3D Interface adds lots of glamorous animations and special effects
· Sing with your friends: NOW That’s What I Call Sing 2 is a party maker for up to eight players
· Online (PS4 & XB1) Leaderboards: Showing the Top 3 of the player’s friends as well as the Top 3 scores worldwide on PS4 and XB1