StableBit DrivePool has had an update taking it to release 126.96.36.19908.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* When setting duplication on a read-only folder, it used to error out with access denied.
* Do not error out on in-use duplicated files / other expected error conditions when removing disks from the pool.Learn more from the new Stablebit DrivePool home Download Stablebit Drivepool build 6008 here