- Advertisement -
The next PS Vita System Software Update (v1.65) will be released soon.
It includes the following minor enhancements:
- A “Notification Alert” option will be added to Settings, so you can toggle alerts on or off
- “After 10 minutes” will be added to the time options under Power Save Settings
- An Arrow icon will now appear when PS Vita finds new activities in the LiveArea
- Caps Lock will be supported in the On Screen Keyboard
Don’t forget there are several ways to update the firmware on your PS Vita:
- Select “System Update” under the “Settings” menu and download the firmware directly to your PS Vita over Wi-Fi.
- Connect your PS Vita to a PS3 or a PC/Mac and update via Content Manager.
Have you got a PS Vita? Let us know what you think of it.
I know Jim has one and will be posting his review soon.