CyberLink Corp. today launched a new version of its popular multimedia software, MediaShow 6.
MediaShow’s powerful yet simple software assists users to quickly and logically organise media in multiple ways, apply simple fixes or enhance them. Advanced tools can share photos and videos to social communities or burn them to DVD or Blu-ray Discs for enjoying at home. MediaShow 6 provides a rich set of features for handling media:
Organise & Retrieve
- Rapidly import, organize and playback photos and videos, including native 3D format files.
- Intelligently analyse faces in photos with FaceMe™ and sort by who’s in them.
- Automatically organize photos and videos in a calendar by the date they were taken.
- Preview all media in a folder at a glance without having to open it with Instant View
- Enjoy a revamped, more intuitive interface that is now also optimized for touch-enabled displays.
Fix & Personalise
- Instantly apply a variety of basic edits to improve photos and videos.
- Quickly correct and fine tune video and photo imperfections on both 2D and 3D media.
- Create stylish slideshows using 2D or 3D photos, animated text effects and transitions.
- Automatically create polished movies by applying any of 15 different style templates to 2D and 3D video footage.
Share & Enjoy
- Burn photos and videos to DVD, Blu-ray and AVCHD discs.
- Upload directly to Flickr and YouTube. Photos analysed using FaceMe ™can be sent pre-tagged to Facebook.
- View all Facebook friends’ photo and video albums in one place, plus save time by downloading multiple photos in batches.
- Receive instant updates in MediaShow when friends share photos and videos to online storage repositories like Dropbox
“The ubiquity of media capturing devices means personal photo and video collections are quickly growing. At the same time, the number of options consumers have for sharing their media is also increasing,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “MediaShow 6 is the ideal solution for people who take a lot of photos and videos but don’t have either the time or the know-how to keep them all in a meaningful order and quickly enhance and share them with others.”
MediaShow is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. CyberLink offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers. A free trial download is also available from the CyberLink website.
CyberLink MediaShow 6 Versions
MediaShow 6 Ultra: £54.99
MediaShow 6 Deluxe: £39.99
Upgrades to MediaShow 6 Ultra from earlier versions are available. Please check the CyberLink website for more details.