- Advertisement -
Following on from the Skyrim workshop, Bethesda have released a beta update (1.4.26) to Skyrim you might be interested in testing, but only if you are an experienced gamer!
This is what Bethesda posted:
Today on Steam we’ve uploaded a new Beta Update (1.4.26) highlighted by some tweaks modders have requested for the Skyrim Workshop.
Reminder: This patch is still in development. Apply the update at your own risk and only if you are affected by issues outlines below.
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
Read more about the beta patch here.