Apple has today released iTunes version 10.5.1.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5.1
Introducing iTunes Match. Store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve imported from CDs, and enjoy your collection anywhere, anytime, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, or Apple TV.
iTunes 10.5 also included:
• iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
• Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
• Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
• Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can download the latest version directly from the Apple website, or at some point today your installed copy of iTunes should tell you there is an update.
Unfortunately, iTunes library sharing with FireFly Media Server is still broken in this version.
is there any solution out there to fix this besides reverting to ver 9.x?
Comments are closed.