Yet another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now is build 3486.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* WhsCommands now has a ttl timeout.
* Disabled folder reconciliation for now.
* Fixed issue that was crashing the service periodically. This could have been responsible for the sporadic mount errors / service startup issues that people have been seeing recently.Get More Information About the Beta Here Download Stablebit Drivepool build 3486 here