- Advertisement -
StableBit Scanner is an advanced disk surface scanner with a built in file system damage analysis system for Windows Home Server V1 and it has just been updated to version 126.96.36.19985.
If the physical surface scanner finds unreadable sectors, the on-disk file system aware scanner maps the physical sector damage onto the file system metadata and tells you what on-disk data structures got damaged.
StableBit Scanner tells you what you really want to know. It tells you which files got damaged as a result of disk surface damage.
Version 188.8.131.5285 includes the following changes:
- Manual config switch to turn off WMI SMART permanently.
- If WMI locks up retrieving SMART, do now spawn addional threads.
- Added ability to create user dump files from the new Support tab in settings for ALPHA and BETA versions.
- Added config option for maximum number of trace lines to log on error report.
- Fixed rare access violation in native code handler.
- Fixed insane bytes per sector value on one particular USB enclosure (based on auto error report).
- Fixed omni-store tree node delete.
StableBit Scanner costs $24.95 or you can download a one month trial.Learn more from the StableBit website
Comments are closed.