Ian over at the DigitalLifeStyle.com has released the Media Center Show number 265, and I’m on it again.
Here is what Ian has to say about this weeks show:
Joining me for another round table recording are Andrew Edney and Garry Whittiker. We discus some listeners emails including DVB-S, digital audio and talk about some of the weeks news including new Media Center apps, Windows 7 Tablets and my new toy the iPad. I am trying to integrate the iPad with my Media Center systems so Garry and Andrew have some app recommendations.
Links from this weeks show:
- Wiimote as a remote for YouTube Leanback
- ARM license points to a Windows Phone tablet?
- Media Center TV Stitch Add-in
- Clearing up the HDBaseT Technical FUD – Installment 031
- Let there be Ambilight – AMBX – How to get the Philip’s Ambilight effect in media center without buying a new TV
- Why I got an iPad
- TwonkyServer and the New Xbox 360 Slim Video
As usual you can listen to the show by clicking here.
These round table shows are a lot of fun to record as we often don’t have any real set script. Watch out for more of these coming up.