Snowdns this week released a new beta build of the great P80 Add-In for Windows Home Server.
Last year, Fasthair wrote the first review of P80: http://moviesgamesandtech.com/2009/10/16/p80-2-0-5-add-in-released-for-windows-home-sever/ and now 9 months later we have a beta for version 188.8.131.52.
Kris Rodenhausen (Snowdns) has been hard at work on updating P80.
Beta Version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
1. Run Scripts on WHS from P80
2. Cloudberry Backup is no longer supported in P80
3. Performance Counters (CPU Usage, Memory Usage and Network Usage). Displayed in P80 and in the browsers title bar.
4. Check for new version and show link to download new version of p80
5. External USB HDs and Backup HDs have a new color (Blue). Now they only change color to red when the capacity is 10 percent or less.
6. Time to backup is now fixed.
7. If the session state expires then the user is kicked out of P80. Default time is 20 minutes. This can be changed in the web.config file.
8. WHS Console – P80 settings tab now translated
9. Shutdown now added to AutoExit capabilities. Force Shutdown was the only option before for shutdown methods.
You can download the beta from here: P80 220.127.116.11 Download Link
If you don’t have P80 running on your Windows Home Server then go take a look, and you will never look back!