A few weeks ago I reviewed the @WHSTweet add-in written by my friend and fellow WHS MVP Donavon West.
Donavon has now released an updated version of this add-in, available from here.
The changes is version 22.214.171.1249 are as follows:
- Added support for Direct Messages (DM)!!!
- Fixed the critical error reporting on reboot bug.
- Changed the twitter bird logo.
- Things were getting a little crowded, so I introduced a tabbed interface.
- Removed #WHS from test tweets to reduce what some have called “spam” (sorry ’bout that!)
- Changed the code to accept localization (i.e. multiple languages). If you would like to volunteer to convert a resource file into your native language, send an email to [email protected] (where domain = homeserverhacks) and specify the language that you can convert.
If you are already running @WHSTweet then you need to uninstall the add-in first, delete the original InstallWHSTweet.msi file from your add-ins folder, and then replace it with the new InstallWHSTweet.msi folder and reinstall the add-in. Detailed instructions on installing and configuring @WHSTweet can be found in our original review by clicking here.
This still remains a very useful add-in and one I recommend you consider using.