I love listening to music while out and about. Consequently, getting the right headphones is essential. There is nothing worse than tinny sound, missed tones, or crackling lyrics. What’s more, I’m greedy as I want my accessories to be multi-faceted. I don’t want hassle, and I don’t want wires. So, where does that leave me? Wireless earbuds, that’s where! Subsequently, when the Tranya T20 earbuds fell on my desk, I got straight to work.
These small and sleek earbuds offer a truly wireless experience. Furthermore, they are a Jack of all trades and work well in many scenarios. Thanks to their IPX7 waterproof rating, they repel sweat and don’t struggle in the rain. Alongside this are 4 microphones that pick up every word you say. Moreover, it has fast Type-C charging, bass boost, and a low latency game mode. Now, the quality is good, but they don’t stand out from the crowd. However, you get a lot of bang for your buck and for $69.99 they are affordable.
What’s in the box of the Tranya T20 earbuds?
- The accessory is presented in a compact but striking white box. Its sturdy design protects it in transit and is emblazoned with the company logo and key selling points. Thankfully, it’s 99% recyclable, and that’s great for the environment.
- The Tranya T20 earbuds. These small but sturdy earbuds have a black, glossy finish and have no logo or distinctive markings. Furthermore, they come in a charging case that offers no wireless charging facility. However, it has a whopping 500mAh capacity to keep you going.
- Spare silicone tips. They say less is more, but this isn’t true of the Tranya T20 earbuds. They come with a crazy amount of tips for ears of all shapes and sizes.
- USB-C charging cable. You’ll receive a small rubberised standard USB-C cable.
- User manual and 1 sticker. The straightforward guide is no-nonsense and matter-of-factly explains the fundamentals.
|Charging case battery||500mAh|
|Playtime||Up to 8 hours|
|Standby Time||120 hours|
|Charging time||under 2 hours|
|Bluetooth range||10 metres or 33 feet|
|Driver Type||Graphene-coated Dynamic|
I’ve recently reviewed the excellent ROCCAT Syn Buds Air, and these are my benchmark for excellence. However, these earbuds do well to compete. The Tranya T20 earbuds use a 6mm high-intensity magnetic driver to deliver a generous range of tones and pitch. Alongside this, the bass boost generates an uncomfortable and artificial depth. Consequently, I rarely used this option, as it tends to distort the sound. It wasn’t terrible. I simply prefer a more natural bass sound.
The 4 microphone system ensures that every phone call is crystal clear. Accordingly, I had no complaints when using them in party chat or when speaking to friends. I experienced nicely balanced audio when music or sound effects were playing. Finally, the IPX7 waterproof rating ensures these earbuds are perfect for outdoor use. I experimented with them in the rain while running, and they never faltered.
Are the Tranya T20 earbuds worth the investment?
I was pleasantly surprised by the audio and build quality of the Tranya T20 earbuds. What’s more, they contain some high-end tech which is great for the price. Alongside this, they are comfortable to wear, easy to use, simple to connect and have a great 40-hour battery life at full charge.
Thankfully, the earbuds are compatible with both Android and iOS devices. To connect to either OS is easy, so you’ll be up and running immediately. Moreover, you can switch between twin or single-mode with ease. Consequently, you can enjoy your music solo or with another.
If you are on the lookout for an all-around accessory that is inexpensive and truly wireless, then look no further. I liked everything about them, except the bass boost. However, this mode isn’t required. Therefore, I recommend that you buy them here. The Amazon link for the Tranya T20 earbuds can be found here!
The Tranya T20 earbuds are a nice and inexpensive audio device that ticks many boxes. They have their limitations but they are fantastic for the price. With plenty of features and fast Type-C charging, you won’t be disappointed with the end product.
(More information on Tranya products can be found here!)