Today Xbox has announced that has released another big update to the Xbox One, that will begin rolling out to the Xbox One community today.
With this update, Xbox One gamers will be able to enjoy the following new features:
• The ability to stream Xbox gameplay directly from the Guide with Beam
• Utilise the Beam viewing app which lets you watch, chat, and interact with your favourite streamers in near real-time
• Experience a faster, more intuitive Home and Guide, experience new multitasking scenarios and manage your family’s gameplay with new screen time limits, updated for today’s digital family
• A new Copilot feature, which allows two controllers to act as if they were one. This will help make Xbox One more inviting to gamers who can benefit from playing along with another person, more fun for families by adding cooperative controls for any game, and easier for players who need unique configurations to play.
• The Blu-ray disc player on Xbox One now supports bitstream passthrough, which allows your receiver to decode audio natively. All bitstream formats are supported, including newer ones like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. This feature will light up later next week.
In addition to releasing these new features to the console, we also announced the 11th April release date for the Windows 10 Creators Update, bringing new features for PC gamers such as Game Mode, and seamless Beam streaming directly from the Game bar to Windows 10.