Today Microsoft got a big surprise for all of us, It has recorded a video of the first unboxing of the Xbox One coming out in November. It this unboxing is the Day One Edition of the console, only last week the console got a spec update from 800mhz GPU to 853mhz GPU. With only 20 Xbox One consoles with the new spec bump in the world so far, also it shows off that the console coming with a headset how after originally saying it wouldn’t have one.
- In the video, shows of the Xbox One Day One edition which includes a special Day One package, specially branded DAY ONE 2013 controller with chrome D-pad, and a Day One digital achievement.
- The Xbox One console, Kinect sensor even the HDMI cable and the power supply all have a “liquid black” finish.
- The console has a 500GB hard drive, slot load Blu-ray drive, IR blaster port, HDMI input and output connectors, a S/PDIF interface, new Kinect sensor port, three USB 3.0 Super Speed ports, Wired and Wireless network support and a Kensington Security Slot.
- The new Kinect has improved gesture and voice control, 1080p color HD camera for video with Skype and a greater field of view. On-board sensors improve fidelity of the depth-sensing and low-light visibility, along with a four microphone array and IR blasting capability.
- The controller offers over 40 design improvements, including a redesigned D-pad for accuracy, redesigned thumb sticks for better grip and control, new menu and view buttons, redesigned triggers and bumpers for accuracy and comfort, as well as exclusive impulse triggers for haptic feedback.
- The new integrated battery compartment on the Xbox One controller blends seamlessly into the back, offering better comfort. You can play wirelessly with standard AA or rechargeable AA batteries, or via the standard micro USB port for wired gameplay. The micro USB cable will charge the batteries if you are using the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit
- The Xbox One Chat Headset speaker and microphone have been upgraded to take advantage of the much improved audio quality. You can control mute and volume without taking your hands off the controller.
- HDMI cable (1080P, 3D and 4K, according to the HDMI 1.4 spec) , a power supply and a Quick Start Guide are included