The WordPress app for the iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 3.5.2.
It’s easy to manage your WordPress blog or site from your iOS device. With WordPress for iOS, you can moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages, and add images or videos with ease. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 2.9.2 or higher.
What’s New in Version 3.5.2
• Disabled autosaves until they are more stable
• Fixed bug where the editor would stay on portrait when using iOS5
• Fixed credential issues for WordPress.com blogs with custom domains
• Fixed previews when email was used to log in
• Improved Jetpack setup process
• Improved Notification settings
• Multiple crashes fixed