The Sky Go app for the iPhone and the iPad has been updated.
Here is the description for the Sky Go app:
Enjoy live TV from Sky wherever you have a 3G or WiFi connection in the UK or Ireland on your iPad, iPhone 3GS or above or iPod touch 4th gen.
Take the magic of Sky Movies with you this winter.
Customers with Sky Movies 1 & 2 can now watch all 11 live channels including Sky Movies Premiere and Sky Movies Christmas. Plus, hundreds of movies on demand to watch whenever you fancy over a WiFi connection.
Watching live Sky Movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch through a 3G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges.
Stay up to date with the latest Sky Sports action.
Sky Sports pack customers can watch all five dedicated live Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports News.
Sky News is also available to all Sky TV customers.
What’s New in Version 3.0.1
– Watch Channel 4 and More4 live, and enjoy top Channel 4 shows on demand, all within Sky Go
– Improved App performance and faster loading times
– Enhanced network stability whilst watching Live and On Demand content
– Improved download speed reporting
– Bug fix for customers experiencing an Error 23 message after synching their device with iTunes/iCloud
– ‘Concurrency – You are not signed in’ error message resolved
– General bug fixes