Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v184.108.40.206, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v220.127.116.11 release
- Bug fix: The activation dialog could randomly request a user name and password.
- Bug fix: When enumerating a folder that is linked to a folder outside of the pool, each file can be listed more than once.
- Bug fix: Folder linking was not supporting SymLink correctly.
- Update: Core driver acrhitectural changes.
- Big fix: S.M.A.R.T. monitoring feature was not displaying information correctly for some users.
Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolvedFor more information check out the Drive Bender website
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.