Gameloft have announced that N.O.V.A. 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is now available on Google Play for a range of Android devices.
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind’s survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites’ plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
An Epic Space Drama (single player campaign)
• Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile. Kal Wardin must rise again to protect his kind.
• Extended powers & weapons (Flamethrower, squasher, freezegun and more) & abilities (repel, shield, shift + more)
• Improved enemies from N.O.V.A. 2, plus brand new enemies to battle against.
• Multiple environments: From terra-formed Earth to frozen Volterite City, and more.
• 10 levels in the single-player which will last 5+ hours.
Evolved 12P multiplayer
• Now includes highly anticipated vehicles, such as war buggy, mech, and jetpack (you also experience these in the single player campaign)
• For the first time, truly drive vehicles and team up to defeat your enemies!
• 6 game modes across 6 different maps (w/ match customisation options such as aim assist on/off, killchains on/off, adjustable time limit, kill limit & max players)
• New players customizable classes – weapons, perks, items & add-ons unlocked as you rank up: add-ons include faster reload, extended magazine etc. & items include jetpack, chemical grenades etc. – all of which can be saved as character pre-sets for convenience.
The next visual and technical benchmark
• Dual core optimized: Dynamic lightning & shadows, real physics engine, huge draw distance, highly detailed textures and geometry
• Story told through cinematics, supported by compelling characters and interactive cut-scenes
• Uses Gameloft’s own proprietary engine
Buy now from Google Play for £4.99