The popular virtual machine technology for the Apple Mac, VMware Fusion, has been updated to version 4.1.2.
Among the list of bug fixes are:
- Resolved an issue that caused the following message when you resumed a suspended virtual machine: The Virtual Machine is unable to reserve memory.
- The McAfee Virus Scan software is updated.
- Resolved an intermittent problem that caused printing to fail on Mac OS X Lion.
- Resolved an issue that occurred when copying and pasting information from newer Linux distributions.
- Improved compatibility with certain versions of Mac OS X.
- Improved the behavior of the minibar when placed at the top of the display.
- Fixed mapping of comma on numeric keyboard mapping of a French keyboard.
- Resolved an intermittent problem when removing a CD device from a virtual machine.
To download the free update start VMware Fusion, select the “VMware Fusion” menu and click on “Check for Updates.”