- Advertisement -
Last week we told you about the new Toshiba ZL2 TV – well now it’s available to buy, for a price!
This week it appeared in John Lewis in Oxford Street, London. There was an entire wall dedicated to it, along with a whole window display on Oxford Street.
And the price tag – a whopping £6,999! But the quality is amazing!
With its 55-inch screen, 4 x Full HD resolution and multi-core CEVO Picture Engine the 55ZL2B raises the bar for home image quality. Face detection software adapts the TV to its audience so even 3D viewing by large groups at angles is possible. Add 2D to 3D conversion to the mix and your old media gets to join in on the action too.
- Beyond 1080p, 3840 x 2160 resolution gives you unbelievably fluid images in 2D and 3D.
- Toshiba’s Resolution+ upscaling makes amazing use of the super-high resolution screen and will enhance high and standard definition images with ease. This adds a whole new dimension to your old DVDs and Blu-rays.
- The 55ZL2B features an integrated Freeview HD tuner which will allow you to watch your favourite TV programs in glorious high definition. To watch Freeview broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- Integrated Wi-Fi lets you connect to your wireless network without additional dongles or messy cables, leaving you free to access YouTube and BBC iPlayer from the comfort of your living room.
- DLNA capable – the 55ZL2B is a true media hub. Effortlessly stream music, video and photos through your home network from any DLNA compatible device like your smartphone or laptop.
- Four HDMI ports let you spend more time gaming and watching movies and less time fiddling with cables. You can also record to a USB hard drive through one of the two USB slots and catch up with your favourite shows later on.
- Auto Calibration adjusts colour temperature, gamma and grayscale – helping you to get the best possible image out of the TV. Blacks are darker and colours are more vibrant no matter what you’re watching.
Comments are closed.