- Advertisement -
HP released a nice update to webOS for TouchPad users. Read on for details!
HP continues to update webOS for TouchPad users. Here is the blog post from HP explaining what they changed:
The HP webOS 3.0.5 update enhances core apps like Email and Calendar, improves the video calling experience, and fixes additional bugs.
- Faster switching between Day, Week, and Month views, and faster event display in Calendar.
- Faster scrolling when reading an email message.
- Email attachments are now saved with draft messages.
- Added sender photos and IM presence indicators in Email.
- Improved stability when watching video in the Web app.
- Improved handling of MP3s that are transferred from a computer using USB Drive mode.
- Added a dedicated view of contacts available for a video call, for quicker setup of a video call.
- New alert when video quality might be lower because of network issues.
- When typing, pressing the space bar twice inserts a period. This can be toggled on and off.
- Auto-correction can be turned off directly from the onscreen keyboard.
- Added support for HTTP Live Streaming.
I updated my TouchPad tonight and noticed some improvements, particularly in the calendar and email applications. If you are also sporting a TouchPad, go ahead and do the over the air update!HP Updates webOS For TouchPad