- Advertisement -
Earlier in the week we told you about Skype for iPhone being updated, now it’s the turn of Skype for Android!
Show a friend your new haircut, or your five-year-old’s latest painting. Have a face-to-face meeting with far-off clients. With Skype on Android, you can make mobile video calls*** to other Skype users on Android and iPhone smart phones, MAC and Windows PCs and TV too.
What’s in this version:
- 14 additional devices whitelisted for video calling.
- Video calls now supported in portrait and landscape. Double-tap to zoom.
- Revised Recent view – conversations now grouped around your contacts.
- Improved support for Bluetooth headsets.
- In-client advertising. (Advertising will not be shown to users that have Skype Credit, a Calling or Skype Premium subscription.)
- It is possible to edit and delete IM messages.
- Skype will no longer restart in the background when you sign out.