DVBLogic have just released DVBLink v4 Suite RC2.
Here is what DVBLogic say RC2:
What is new and fixed since RC1:
– Fixed: DVBLink sources/Connect server cannot be uninstalled if DVBLink server was uninstalled before them
– Fixed: Incorrect handling of <previously-shown> and <premiere> flags in xmltv
– Added: Categories to xmltv channels based on xmltv file name
DVBLink Connect Server
– Fixed: DVBLink server crash when playback of non-DVBLink channel is started from the DVBLink client
– Fixed: PlayReady error on DVBLink MediaCenter client when client is woken up from standby
– Fixed: DLNA server hangs on DVBLink server stop (server will stop correctly although DLNA server will not function)
– Fixed: IPhone/IPad cannot play HD channels
– Fixed: Incorrect video aspect ratio on Android client
– Fixed: Starting channel playback on Android hangs DVBLink server
– Added: Possibility to play channels via http url
– Fixed: Empty channel list in XBMC when connected do DVBLink DLNA server
– Added: Support for DVBLink Boxee client
– Fixed: Stuttering playback of RTL4 (HD), TV2 Nyhetskanalen and TV4 Sport channels
– Fixed: Weak signal tuner message in MediaCenter when DVBLink configuration page is opened or playback is started on another tuner
– Fixed: High CPU load (compared to v3) on some encrypted and HD channels
– Fixed: DVBLink server crashes in tvsource.dll or tvsource_info.dll when system has more than 8 tuners
– Access to DVBLink configuration web-page is protected with a password. The defaults are: login: user, password: admin
– all 8 DVBLink Tuners must be configured during TV Setup phase in MediaCenter (even if you have only one physical tuner/source)
– If you see incorrect/corrupt things in DVBLink configuration – do refresh of a browser page
– DVBLink Configuration web page is compatible with the following Browsers: IE9, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera. Please note that IE8 is not (and will not be) supported.
– DVBLink Connect! Server does not have Web interface for live TV / EPG management. It will be included in v 4.1.
– DVBLink Connect! Server includes support for Android, WinPhone and IPhone/IPad apps. Availability of apps is different for each platform. more information is available in a separate topic: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14263
– Versions of all binaries should be 22.214.171.124
How to install
There is no update possible for those who have installed beta1, beta2 or RC1. You must uninstall everything and install new version from the scratch. Please do backup of your configuration before uninstalling so that you can restore it later. Also think about the contents of your plugins and xmltv folders.
There is no need to delete Mediacenter database. Just re-do TV Setup after DVBLink installation.
For additional information please refer to the release notes of beta1, beta2 and RC1:
DVBLink v4 RC2 products can be downloaded here:
DVBLink TVSource: http://www.dvblogic.com/download/Trunk/ … ce_rc2.zip
DVBLink Connect! Server: http://www.dvblogic.com/download/Trunk/ … er_rc2.zip
DVBLink for IPTV: http://www.dvblogic.com/download/Trunk/ … tv_rc2.zip
DVBLink for Dreambox: http://www.dvblogic.com/download/Trunk/ … ox_rc2.zip