DVBLogic have just released a patch to extend the beta period on their DVBLink 4 RC1 product suite.
– DVBLink server crashes in tvsource.dll or tvsource_info.dll when system has more than 8 tuners
– RTL4 (HD) jerky playback
– Weak TVSignal / dvblink server crash when one or more sources are playing TV and another TV source is started or web browser about page is opened
After RC1 installation do not add TVSource source and do not restore DVBLink configuration from backup before you applied the patch!
How to apply the patch:
– Stop dvblink server Windows service
– Copy bda.dev into <dvblink installation path>\templates\sources\tvsource\devices
– Copy bda.dev into <dvblink installation path>\common\product_info\devices
– Copy tvsource.dll into <dvblink installation path>\templates\sources\tvsource
– Copy tvsource_info.dll into <dvblink installation path>\common\product_info
– Copy tvsource_web_config.pyd into <dvblink installation path>\web_server\sources\tvsource
– Copy TVSourceExclusions.xml into <dvblink installation path>\common
– Start service again