Today saw an update to Beta 4 of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v18.104.22.168.
Here is what is included in the beta 4 update:
For more information check out the Drive Bender website
Drive Bender v22.214.171.124
Release v126.96.36.199 – beta (2011-08-09)
– Bug fix: When writing to a folder marked for duplication, the duplicated file itself may be corrupt and unusable (bug introduced in v188.8.131.52).
– Bug fix: Heavy I/O could cause a number of memory leaks to occur.
– Update: When installing a new version (or updating to a new version) of Drive Bender, a pool integrity check is automatically performed when the pool next starts.
– Bug fix: A number of transaction related bug fixed.
– Update: File balancing is less aggressive when there is a large number of files to move.