Overnight, HP released webOS 3.0.2 for their TouchPad devices.
This is what HP said:
An over-the-air webOS update for all TouchPads is now available, automatically upgrading your TouchPad to webOS 3.0.2. This update brings performance and reliability enhancements, and also adds improved functionality to several core webOS apps. Many of these updates came about as a result of direct feedback from our customers, which we always appreciate.
The update contains the following:
HP webOS system update 3.0.2 provides increased system performance and stability and addresses a number of bugs.
HP webOS system update 3.0.2 offers improvements in the following areas.
- Quicker Just Type event search and event creation
- Improved handling of meeting cancellations
- Faster scrolling
- Improved message content and image display
- Improved management of multiple emails in Draft and Outbox views
- Reduced audio skipping when the device is running other applications
- Better display of album art
Photos & Videos
- Added ability to set wallpapers
- Faster and more reliable handling of individual photos and albums
- Improved speed and accuracy of auto-corrections
- Increased scrolling support compatibility within web pages
- Improved performance of remote HTML5 video playback
- Improved responsiveness of auto correction within the browser
- Fixed issues with oversensitive screen rotation
This release addresses a number of security issues with HP webOS software.
Do you have a TouchPad? What do you think of it?