In the latest UWHS giveaway, our friends at Proxure gave us a 150 GB KeepVault Pro Account for a whole year. That’s a $569 prize! And here is the result.
This new version includes:
- Backward compatible with existing KeepVault storage accounts
- New platform support for Windows Home Server 2011 (code name Vail), Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials (code name Aurora) and Windows Storage Server (code name Breckenridge)
- Protect multiple versions of files (pro version only). Retain, at a minimum, the most recent 5 versions of your files. KeepVault will automatically prune, and free your storage space, of older file versions. KeepVault will never automatically prune a file younger than 24 hours old.
- 256bit encryption (pro version only, the standard version continues to use 128bit encryption)
- Updated web.keepvault.com download portal. Easier navigation. Faster downloads. Restore multiple versions of any protected files from any browser on any network connected device.
- Administrate your storage pool. Allocate storage “sub-buckets” for family, friends, and co-workers (pro version only). Log into the KeepVault portal administrate your storage http://business.keepvault.com
- Optimized file deletion process. Much quicker to delete old files and folders from your storage account
- File queue viewer. Prioritize your files. View, order, and delete files before they are protected
- New OSX Mac Client for KeepVault Connector
- Small bug fixes and updates
And the winner is?
Congratulations Vince, Proxure will be in touch to sort out your prize.
And for everyone else, watch out for another UWHS giveaway later this week.