So only 3 days since the release of RC3, DVBLogic have just released the proper final release of Version 3.2 of their software.
Here is what they say about this release:
DVBLink products v3.2 are released!
Registration information of DVBLink 3.2 products is compatible with v3.1. In other words this update is free of charge.
What’s new and fixed since version 3.1:
– Added: Czech, Chineese and Polish languages
– Added: EPG program information overwrite on each update. This means that previously incomplete EPG data will be overwritten with a newer one when it becoms available.
– Added: Channel numbers are taken from xmltv (channel IDs) during EPG channel mapping
– Fixed: DVBLink Server (sometimes) hangs up during service shutdown
– Fixed: DVBLink Server (sometimes) crashes during service shutdown
– Fixed: DVBLink Server (sometimes) crashes when closing server configuration utility (after switching tabs and configuring source(s))
– Added: adding epg data into the gaps (e.g. no data available gaps in already inserted epg data)
– Added: channels.xml template for xmltv epg source where time offset can be adjusted per channel. Also HDTV channel flag can be set there. File has to be added manually via editor – no user interface is available (yet).
– Fixed: pop-up asking to synchronize channels immediately after wake-up (when pressed Yes all channels are deleted)
– Fixed: Guide information not updating properly after standby
– Fixed: “DVBLink program has stopped responding” pop-up in MediaCenter/Extender when local MediaCenter is used simultaneously with Extender device(s)
– Added: New product installer for DVBLink TVSource / Network Pack
– Added: EPG from the stream (EIT packets) support
– Added: TeVii S660 support (changed tuner name)
– Added: Support for new TBS tuners drivers and tuners (TBS 6921, 8921 and QBox3)
– Added: Digital Devices CI module support
– Added: Terratec H7 dvb-t tuner support (changed tuner name)
DVBLink Server Network Pack
– Added: Guide listings in a webbrowser and remote timer recordings programming
– Added: New IPhone/IPad user interface with full web-interface functionality
– Added: Mobile web-interface (http://x.x.x.x:port/iphone) compatibility with most desktop and mobile browsers (live TV streaming only works for IPhone and IPad)
– Added: IPhone streaming
– Added: IPad streaming
– Added: language selection to UPnP server
– Added: possibility to disable web server authentication (it is disabled when user name is empty)
– Fixed: BSE EPG information not appearing via the web server
– Added: support for Samsung DLNA TVs
– Fixed: unreliable stream parameters detection on some UPnP players when playing back encrypted channels
DVBLink for IPTV
– Added: RTSP static port
DVBLink for Dreambox
– Added: EPG retrieval from the Dreambox (stream)
Important!! Version 3.2 is incompatible with version 3.1 or earlier. This means that you must upgrade all of your DVBLink products to the new version!
How to install:
DVBLink TVSource/DVBLink TVSource Connected Edition:
– Run DVBLinkSetup.exe from Setup folder. It will both install new version or update existing version to a new one.
DVBLink Server Network Client / DVBLink for Dreambox / DVBLink for IPTV:
– New installation: run msi installation files. Install DVBLink server first, followed by the DVBLink source product installation and (eventually) Network Pack installation.
– Upgrade: run enclosed bat files. Upgrade DVBLink Server first, then DVBLink source products and then (eventually) Network Pack and Network Client(s). This will preserve all your channels and settings. You will need to re-enter server IP address after upgrading client.
The versions of all binary files (exe and dll) should be 188.8.131.52.
Things to know and to consider:
– Users with satellite tuners need to rescan the channels. Otherwise you may receive DVBLink “No signal” message when tuning channels in MediaCenter
– The DVBLink default recorder is used for remote Guide watching and timer recording programming. This means that for it to work you must select one of your MediaCenters to be a DVBLink default recorder (via MediaCenter DVBLink addin menu).
– DVBLink server will wake up the default recorder MediaCenter if it is in the sleep state via “wakeup on lan” and will start MediaCenter itself. Make sure that your BIOS and network card settings allow “wakeup on lan” to work.
– To watch channels on the IPhone/IPad connect to DVBLink Server from IPhone browser using the following URL: http://<dvblink server ip address>:port/iphone
– Users, having issues with incorrect display of accented characters in channel names or scanned EPG information, may select another DVB coding page in the general DVBLink server settings dialog and re-scan channels/EPG information.
Well done guys! I wonder how long until the first beta of 3.3?
You can download the required version from here.
If you are not sure what this is, and you want to learn more, you can check out our two how to guides –
How To Install and Configure DVBLink Server and TVSource v3.01 and
How To Install and Configure DVBLink Server Network Pack v3.01.
Comments are closed.