- Advertisement -
Ian over at the Digital Lifestyle has released the Media Center Show podcast number 261 and it is a discussion show including me!
Here is what Ian has to say about this weeks show:
On my travels this week again but I still have a great show for you. This week I am chatting about the Media Center and Home Server with Andrew Endey and Garry Whittaker, we talk about the new Xbox and Kinect, Windows Media Center in Windows Embedded, new Media Centers from Tranquil and how to silence the Vuvuzalas.
Links from this weeks show:
- New Xbox 360 Slim and Kinect Introduced at E3
- Silence the Vuvuzalas – those (to some) annoying buzzing horns from the world cup can be gone with Media Center and FFDShow
- How To Install and Configure DVBLink Server and TVSource v3.01
- Ofcom allows BBC to impose DRM on Freeview HD
- Cumulative Update available for Windows Media Center in Windows 7
We had a lot of fun recording this weeks show – so I hope you enjoy it.
As usual you can listen to it here: The Media Center Show #261– Andrew and Garry
Great show. Still need a translator, but good show!
Comments are closed.