The Sungale KULA portable TV combines wireless touch screen technology with a slim light weight design perfect for a mobile world.
With more and more people watching TV and movies via portable devices, Sungdale have released the KULA TV, which is a portable device capable of receiving hundreds of tv channels from around with world and connects via WI-FI.
The retail price for this device is just under $200.
- Receive more than 500 channels around world
- Browse channels by languages, countries and subjects such as sports, news, music……
- Smooth display
- Perfect image quality
- Favourite function to bookmark channels
- Different channel packages to best meet your needs
- Connects to any WI-FI network
- Hi-resolution 4.3” TFT LCD screen
- Pocket size for you to enjoy programs everywhere
- Play photos, music and movies in your local memory
- Built-in memory to store your favourite photos, music and movies
- Built-in battery supports up to 4 hours display
- Built-in speakers
- Earphone jack to enjoy the hi-fi sound
- USB connection to your PC for easy file transfers
- Micro SD card slot to extend memory
- Battery volume indicator
- Clock / Calendar / Alarm
- Screen dimension: 4.3inch
- Resolution: 480x272pixels
- Audio file format: WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG
- Video file format: AVI, MPEG4, DIVX, XVID, RM/RMVB, DAT, WMV, 3GP, FLV
- Photo file format: JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG
- Memory card supports: Micro SD
- USB connection: USB device
- Power supply: AC 100–240V DC 5V, 1A
Here is the full press release:
SUNGALE’S KULA TV IS THE FUTURE OF TELEVISION
Sungale releases the first Internet Protocol Television to the US Market and Signals the Shift from traditional television to Internet-based TV devices.
Chino, CA—May 26, 2010—Sungale is now shipping its highly anticipated KULA TV, the first Internet Protocol Television, to the US Market. First unveiled during the 2009 CES, the portable KULA TV enables users to access hundreds of channels from all over the world wirelessly with no contracts and no subscription fees. The Sungale KULA TV combines wireless touch screen technology with a slim light weight design that is ideal for a world that is on-the-go.
“The shift from traditional television to Internet Protocol television is a new trend that follows the growth and popularity of the Internet” said Ningjun Sun, President and CEO of Sungale. “With more and more users logging on to the internet to view news and television programs, Internet based TV devices are the future in this industry. KULA TV is a product aligned with this new and upcoming trend.”
The 4.3” Kula TV is an ultra portable Wi-Fi Enabled TV Device that allows customers to access hundreds of live streaming television programs from all over the world, organized by country, language and Topics like News, Sports, Finance etc. Using wireless technology, the KULA TV can be used anytime and anywhere there is an available Wi-Fi connection accessible through its 3.5” full color touch screen. Designed for easy portability the KULA TV includes a retractable Wi-Fi Booster Antenna that provides an approximate boost to strengthen a Wi-Fi signal by at least 20 percent. In addition to its super slim and light weight design, the KULA TV has a 2GB of internal memory built in to store Music, Video and Photo files and a Micro SD card slot for more storage.
With a built-in battery that supports up to 4 hours of continuous play, the KULA TV handles all popular multi-media file formats. It can play Audio files in WMA, MP3, WAV, AAC and OOG, view Video formats in AVI, MPEG4, DIVX, XVID, RM/RMVB, DAT, WMV, 3GP, FLV and Photo file formats in JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG. Clock, calendar and alarm applications come standard with the KULA TV.
The KULA TV has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $199.99 and is scheduled to be available Summer 2010.
Sungale is a premier manufacturer of Consumer Electronics, with many years of experience as an OEM supplier and leading supplier of digital photo frames and other innovative digital products. Sungale is committed to actively keeping pace with today’s rapid innovations in the field of Consumer Electronics.
Through Sungale’s devotion to cutting-edge technology, exceedingly stringent quality control system and dedication to customer satisfaction, Sungale’s products are known for their superior durability, applicability and affordability. Recent Additions to the company’s product line include the EB601 eBook Reader, The Cyberus series, IP Radios and Digital Photo Albums. Sungale Headquarters is located in Chino, CA with production facilities in Shenzen, China. For more information visit the Sungale Website at www.sungale.com