Last month we did a review of the very cool add-in for Windows Home Server known as Add-in Central. The guys over at Homeserverland.com have just released an update.
You can take a look at the review we did of the previous version here:
Here is what the guys say about the new release:
A new version of the add-in designed to help you discover and track useful add-ins right from within the Windows Home Server Console is now available.
- Updated web services layer and infrastructure
- Removed forced expiration
- Miscellaneous code fixes and enhancements
Add-In Central Features
- Notifications of new updates for Windows Home Server Add-Ins
- One Click upgrades that will provide a simple and fast way to upgrade your current Add-Ins
- Browse, find information with screenshots, and download Add-Ins directly from your Windows Home Server console
- View Add-Ins by popularity, category, or find the latest ones to hit the market
- Direct links to support forums which help improve communication and provide direct troubleshooting support
- Screenshots and descriptions help you make the right choice when downloading new Add-Ins
Stay up to date
With the exploding popularity of the Windows Home Server platform, both new add-ins and updated add-ins are being introduced to the community on a near daily basis. Add-in Central helps you keep track of them all by providing a list of all those newly released and newly updated add-ins in one convenient location. Once an add-in has been installed on your home server, how do you know that you always have the most recent version? Easy, Add-in Central does it all for you with its “Live Tracking” feature. Add-in Central notifies you whenever there is an update available for any of your installed add-ins, allowing you to rest easy knowing that you always have the latest and greatest version of your favourite add-ins.
Well done to Alexander and the guys – keep up the great work, as this is one of those must have add-ins.
To download the new version, click here: Download