The Revolution 5 Pro controller from Nacon has a new trailer. I broke the news of this controller recently, and I can’t wait until it is released. I have reviewed the Xbox version of this pad. As such, I have high hopes for this PlayStation accessory.
I won’t tread over old ground, but I feel obliged to cover the key points. Consequently, bear with me as I paint a picture of a must-have controller.
The features of the Revolution 5 Pro controller.
- Asymmetrical sticks: optimal handling and distinct ergonomics.
- Play in wired mode with a detachable 3m cable, or wireless with optimised latency thanks to RF technology.
- Over 10-hour battery life for long gaming sessions without the need to recharge.
- Enhanced precision and durability for joysticks and triggers thanks to Hall Effect technology, reducing “joystick drift” (compared with previous Revolution controllers).
- Trigger Blocker: adapt to any in-game situation by customising the trigger amplitude.
- Customisation app (for PC/Mac, coming soon to mobiles): offering more freedom to make your controller unique and adapted to the way you play.
- Comprehensive customisation: 4 customisable profiles per platform, 3 sets of weights, 3 stick sizes, 3 sets of stick heads, and no fewer than 60 customisation options.
- Ergonomic shortcuts: choose the action assignment using the buttons on the back of the controller.
- Dual Wireless: connect your controller to your console and instantly switch between the console sound and your Bluetooth® audio peripheral.
- Premium materials for improved comfort and handling.
The Revolution 5 Pro controller will change the way you play! Thanks to its long list of features and amazing build quality, this will give you an elite edge. Subsequently, why not click here to pre-order yours today? However, if this article wasn’t enough, take a look at the newly released trailer.
(More information on Nacon can be found here!)