Here is our review of the UGREEN 9 in 1 USB-C Docking Station.
Powered by the latest DisplayLink technology, the UGREEN USB C Docking Station equips multiple displays, max data transfer speed and fast charging for your MacBook.
- 9-in-1 Expansion: With an array of 9 high-performance ports, the UGREEN USB C Docking Station is equipped with 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort, a 100W USB-C Power Delivery Port, a 10Gbps USB-C 3.2 Gen2 Data Port, 2x 10Gbps USB-A 3.2 Gen2 Data Port and a 1000Mbps Ethernet Port.
- Dual Media Display: Use the 2 HDMI ports and the 2 DisplayPorts of the Laptop Docking Station to connect 2 4K@60Hz monitors to your MacBook and each monitor can display different content to make multitasking a breeze.
- Transfer Files in Seconds: With 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 ports on the UGREEN USB C Dock, a mixture of USB-A and USB-C and all of the USB ports offer 10Gbps performance, enough to transfer a 10GB file in just over 16 seconds.
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery: Keep your laptop powered up with 100W max charging via the USB-C Power Delivery port. Takes up less space than connecting with a huge DC Power Adapter while giving you just as much power.
- Fast and Stable Network: Connect to the Gigabit Ethernet port via the Docking Station Dual Monitor and enjoy a fast and stable network up to 1Gbps.
What’s in the box?
The box contains the 9 in 1 docking station, a cable and instructions.
A Closer Look
The UGREEN 9 in 1 USB-C Docking Station is small, and sleek and looks great sitting on a desk.
As the name implies, there are 9 ports on this docking station (10 if you actually count the power port).
To set it up, you use the supplied USB-C cable to connect to your laptop. You may need to install a DisplayLink driver depending on what type of laptop you are connecting to and whether you already have the driver installed.
Then next thing to do is to connect all of your devices to the docking station – whether thats your mouse and keyboard, external drives, RJ45 cable, whatever. There are also two separate sets of display connections (both supporting HDMI or DisplayPort). There is also a USB-C power port that you might need to use depending on what you are connecting to your docking station. I set up mine with a constantly connected power cable just to make my life easier in the long run.
There is a power button on the docking station that can be used to turn it off if needed (and back on again!).
And that’s it – the docking station is now in full operation and everything you need is right at your fingertips. Well, I say everything, for me personally, I would have loved an SD card reader too, but thats just being greedy!
The UGREEN 9 in 1 USB-C Docking Station is a must have addition to any desk!
The UGREEN 9 in 1 USB-C Docking Station is available now priced around £199.99.