Christmas has come and gone and the tech industry is back in full swing. Therefore, that can only mean one thing, it is time for some face-to-face events! As such, 2023 welcomes the most influential tech event of the year, and that is CES. This phenomenal gathering allows the best manufacturers to highlight their upcoming products. Last year, I was fortunate enough to work with some of the leading lights of the industry. Thankfully, this continues as today I’m going to shout about Monoprice.
Monoprice sells some of the most affordable, yet advanced technology available. What’s more, it pushes the envelope and tries to be innovative as well as sensible. Accordingly, there is something for everyone and a price point to match. Whether you are looking for a new monitor, cables, CNC machines, or outdoor gear, they have you covered.
What will Monoprice bring to CES?
- PC Accessories. Monoprice reaffirms its top spot in the PC accessories space! As such, consumers eagerly await the unveiling of a new CrystalPro 40-inch UltraWide USB-C monitor. With a 3440×1440 pixel IPS panel, HDR600, and 144Hz refresh rate, this new monitor boasts outstanding visuals, while its height-adjustable stand with tilt and swivel adjustments ensures maximum viewing comfort. The new Crystal Pro 40-inch UltraWide monitor will be released in Q1 2023. Monoprice will also unveil several value-packed, high-speed USB-C docking stations, including a 12-in-1, 13-in-1 and 15-in-1 solution, all designed to maximise laptop productivity on the go.
- Cost-Effective 8K AV Cables. Monoprice is no stranger to AV cables. In fact, affordable, high-quality cables are what the company was known for in its early days. At CES, Monoprice stays true to its roots, showcasing a variety of AV cables to help customers cost-effectively make the transition to 8K. Cables include SlimRun 8K Certified HDMI cables of varying lengths, 8K DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI adapter cables, 8K USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 cables, and more.
- CNC Machine. When it comes to 3D printing, Monoprice has built a solid reputation for uncompromising performance, features, and value. At CES, Monoprice expands its creator products to include a new compact, desktop CNC Router for milling and engraving wood, plastic, acrylic, soft metals, and other materials. Perfect for beginners, this compact and lightweight 3-axis CNC machine offers a 30x18x4.5cm working area and packs a high-torque 775 spindle motor that operates up to 9,000 RPM. The new CNC Router Kit will be available in Q1 2023.
- Health and Wellness. Showcasing the latest innovations in health and wellness, Monoprice unveils its new SevaCare product line. It will debut with a pulse oximeter and blood pressure reader. These new SevaCare products, among others, will be released in Q2 2023.
- Outdoor Gear. Since launching its Pure Outdoor product line, Monoprice quickly became a one-stop shop for outdoor gear. Monoprice continues to expand its line of must-have equipment. Consequently, we now see the new Emperor 25 12-volt portable refrigerator and freezer. At just 24 lbs, this compact, 25-litre fridge plugs into standard automotive 12-volt ports (AC adapter included for wall-outlet use) and keeps food fresh, reaching temperatures as low as -7°F (-22°C). The Pure Outdoor Emperor 25 will be released in Q1 2023.
Some information on Monoprice.
Monoprice, the best value in consumer electronics, is unveiling a variety of exciting new products from several categories at CES 2023. New products on display include several PC accessories, 8K AV products, outdoor gear, healthcare products, and more.
“Monoprice is the low-price leader in high-quality consumer electronics, and this year we aim to expand that position to cover a variety of new B2B and B2C categories,” said Bernard Luthi, CEO at Monoprice. “Our showcase at CES is just a tiny preview of what’s coming in 2023, with many new and exciting product lines being introduced and tons of new products being added to our most popular product lines.”
(More information on Monoprice can be found here!)