Here is our Two Minute Review of the iPhone 14 Pro Max Leather Case from Mujjo.
– Vegetable-tanned Ecco leather ages beautifully, rated Gold for environmental standards.
– MagSafe for quick and easy wireless charging, compatible with MagSafe accessories.
– Machined metal buttons for extra clickiness and responsiveness.
– 1mm raised leather bezel protects screen from abrasive surfaces.
– Neatly covers the base, without obstructing speakers or charging port.
– Raised rear-camera bump protects the lenses.
– Lined with luxurious Japanese microfibre with a satin-like finish.
– Over time, the leather acquires a patina unique to your use.
– Super-slim profile: fully wrapped with premium-quality leather.
– Fits 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Pro Max.
A Closer Look
If you own an iPhone 14 Pro Max then you will want to keep it protected, after all it’s a very expensive piece of kit. You don’t just want to protect it, you also want to keep it looking good.
That’s where the iPhone 14 Pro Max Leather Case from Mujjo comes in. Not only does it protect your iPhone, it looks good too! Made of full-grain vegetable-tanned ecco leather, it’s lightweight and doesn’t add much to the size of the phone.
Add to the fact it’s also MagSafe compatible and you’ve got yourself a great case!
The iPhone 14 Pro Max Leather Case from Mujjo is available now priced around £54 and comes in either Black, Tan or Monaco Blue.