Here is our review of the Nano Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X and S.
Smaller, lighter and easier to navigate, the Nano Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S is built for players who refuse to let bulky standard-sized controllers interfere with their game.
- Smaller and more portable than standard Xbox controllers
- Two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons
- Features superior ergonomics and intuitive button layout
- Immersive dual rumble motors
- Standard 3.5mm stereo headset jack for in-game audio
- Share Button to capture and share screenshots and clips
- Officially licensed by Xbox for Xbox Series X|S and compatible with Xbox One and Windows 10/11
What’s in the box?
The box contains the Nano controller, cable, manual, and a month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
A Closer Look
The Nano is smaller than a standard Xbox controller – but that’s the point. But it’s not too small that its either uncomfortable to use or feels too small in your hands.
The controller feels comfortable to use and has a diamond textured grip so even if you hands start to get a little sweaty you should still be able to keep hold of the controller. There are dual rumble motors within the controller too.
It’s a wired controller, so you need to plug it into your Xbox. Don’t worry though as there’s a decent length cable in the box, so for most people it should be fine.
There’s a 3.5mm audio jack on the controller so you can plug in your headset too.
There are two advanced gaming buttons which are mappable should you need to use them.
You can also use the Nano for PC gaming too.
Overall this is a great little controller and one worth taking a look at.
The Nano Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X and S is available now priced around £29.99 and is available in either Black or Lilac.