Strictly Limited Games, in partnership with two-man developer team Mad Fellows are proud to announce that the indie-hit Aaero: Complete Edition will receive a much deserved, limited boxed release on the Nintendo Switch. This rhythm rail-shooter synergizes high-speed sci-fi shooting action with an incredible licensed EDM soundtrack, to deliver a uniquely exhilarating audio-visual experience that received much praise from press and players at launch.
Aaero: Complete Edition contains all DLC content in one package and will be available as a boxed Limited Edition and Special Limited Edition, with pre-orders kicking off on Sunday, December 19th, at 12 AM CET (midnight), only at Strictly Limited Games.
About the Game
Speed through stunning, futuristic environments in a stylish spacecraft, tracing ribbons of light that visualize the EDM songs while evading obstacles, eliminating approaching enemies and overcoming epic boss battles. The game controls like a twin-stick shooter with the left stick controlling the ship, which has to grind along the musical ribbon and the right stick for targeting enemies. If you play well, your score multiplier will build up and you can chase that high score on the leaderboard, for an extra dose of adrenaline.
- Pilot your spacecraft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies and monstrous boss creatures, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Experience a unique sensation of speed and tunnel-vision as the levels warp and twist around you, perfectly combining music, gameplay and visuals.
- Vibe with licensed music from superstars of the EDM genre, including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 21 different levels, each painstakingly crafted to match the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master, and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode).
- Aaero: Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch includes all additional DLC content in one package: the 1000DaysWasted: Drum & Bass Pack, the Monstercat Pack as well as the Comet, Phaser, and Sol ship skins.
Strictly Limited Editions for musical speed-demons
Strictly Limited Games is giving Aaero the immortal, boxed legacy it deserves, with two unique limited editions, available for pre-order exclusively via the Strictly Limited Games online shop.
The Limited Edition includes the Nintendo Switch game and a colorful game manual for 29.99€, limited to 2,200 copies.
The Special Limited Edition is limited to 1,800 copies for Nintendo Switch at a price of 49.99€, including lots of cool EDM-festival themed collectibles:
- Nintendo Switch game
- Special Limited Edition Box
- Colorful Game Manual
- Stylish spaceship acrylic standee
- EDM-festival-style wristband
- EDM-festival-style ticket (replica, individually numbered)
- EDM-concert-style poster (DIN A3)
- Aaero logo fabric patch
- Bottle opener
For more information please contact [email protected]
SKYPE – thegrassisnevergreener
About Strictly Limited Games
Strictly Limited Games is a German publisher based near Stuttgart, specialized in releasing a curated selection of digital download-only games in exclusive collectible physical editions for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo Switch. The company was founded in 2017 by Dennis Mendel, a former scholar for game studies and advisor at Fraunhofer Institute, and Benedict Braitsch. Both passionate collectors with a combined collection of over 7.000 digital and physical games for all console generations, their intention is to form an opposite pole to the current trend of digital-only releases. All collectors’ editions are available exclusively at Strictly Limited Games online store www.strictlylimitedgames.com.
About Mad Fellows
Mad Fellows is an independent micro-studio founded in 2013. Paul Norris and Dan Horbury are industry veterans who have been developing high-profile video games since 2001. They have extensive experience in console development, having worked on hit franchises including Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Colin McRae Rally, ToCA Race Driver, and many more.