Here is our review of the 1More PistonBuds True Wireless In-Ear Headphones.
he new true wireless earbuds expand 1MORE’s true wireless family that already include the Stylish and ColorBuds True Wireless Headphones. As an affordable and great sounding pair of true wireless headphones, the PistonBuds offer premium features like Bluetooth 5.0, stereo sound, touch control, 20 hours playtime, multiple pairing modes and 4 ENC microphones using an AI-driven Deep Neural Network for clear calls.
- Clear Phone Call: 4 built-in ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) microphones combined witha DNN (Deep Neural Network) algorithm recognizes and amplifies your voice to lift your phone call experience to new heights.
- Epic Sound: A 7 mm dynamic driver and AAC wireless compatibility let you hear every detail from clear highs, soothing middles, booming bass to tender vocals.
- Lightweight and Portable: Weighing merely 4.2g, these earbuds sit snugly in the compact charging case so you can take these buds anywhere.
- Snug and Secure Fit: These earbuds are made with an ergonomic design that comes with ear tips of different sizes to help you find the perfect Rest assured that your earbuds will stay put no matter how hard you shake your head.
- Touch Control: Play/ pause your music, answer / hang up your phone calls and activate your voice assistant, all with simple taps – thanks to the intuitive touch control.
What’s in the box?
The box contains the headphones, the carry case, USB cable, instructions and additional earbuds.
A Closer Look
The first thing you notice about the PistonBuds is that they are small and lightweight making them easy to carry around in your pocket.
Charging them is very simple – make sure the carry case is charged up by plugging into a USB socket and then just place the earbuds themselves into the case and they will charge automatically. You will be able to see the battery status too which makes it easy to know when they are charged and when they need charging.
Pairing the PistonBuds to a device is very simple and only takes a few seconds. Once you open the case next time they will automatically connect to your device so you can start using them straight away.
Placing them in your ears is easy and they feel very comfortable, even for long periods of listening. There are two additional size ear tips included in the box so you can use the ones that best suit you.
The PistonBuds are IPX4 water and sweat resistant making them great for using when out jogging or doing a workout.
The sound quality of the PistonBuds is very good for the price as is the quality of the microphone, even in a fairly noisy environment the person on the end of the call could hear me clearly.
The controls on the PistonBuds is very limited – its basically pause and play, everything else is doing via your device. You can tap them to answer a phone call though.
Battery life is pretty good and the case holds additional charge to help you get through the day, the only thing lacking is fast charge, but again for the price point you are getting a great set of headphones.
The 1More PistonBuds True Wireless In-Ear Headphones are available now priced around $49.99 and are available in both black and white.