- Advertisement -
Don your best pair of heart-pattern boxers and get ready to climb for your life, because Catherine: Full Body is now available!
Catherine: Full Body Features:
- A Full-Bodied Remaster: The captivating tale of 2011’s award-winning Catherine returns in Catherine: Full Body – bigger and better than before. Improved visuals and gameplay, brand-new music, enhanced multiplayer options, and much more await in this enticing new package.
- From a Love Triangle to a Love Square: Explore brand-new branching story paths centering around the arrival of the mysterious amnesiac, Rin. Dozens of new cutscenes and animated cinematics have been added to delve even deeper into Vincent’s complicated present life, as well as his past.
- Puzzling Puzzles – If You Desire: Looking for a challenge? Catherine: Full Body contains over 500 puzzles, over twice that of the original game! Additionally, ‘Remix Mode’ adds complex linked blocks to once-familiar levels, requiring new techniques and strategies to conquer them.
- It’s Not Cheating: Just looking to enjoy the story? ‘Safety Mode’ gives players the option to skip any puzzle, letting you sit back and enjoy Vincent’s tragic tale.
Voices as Smooth as Fine Wine
Catherine: Full Body features a number of brand-new cutscenes, animated cinematics, and entirely new branching story paths. ATLUS is happy to announce that the full main voice cast of the original Catherine will be making their return in this new installment, including:
- Troy Baker as Vincent, our tormented main character
- Laura Bailey as Catherine, the flirtatious and bewitching girl of Vincent’s dreams
- Michelle Ruff as Katherine, Vincent’s long-term girlfriend with plans of settling down
- Also, introducing Brianna Knickerbocker as Catherine: Full Body’s new central character, Rin, who suddenly shows up in Vincent’s life one day, potentially changing his life forever
- …and many more!
Here is the laugh trailer: