Today EGX, has announced that Rock Band 4 will be playable at EGX this 24th – 27th September.
Featuring a world-class soundtrack of more than 60 tracks, access to more than 1,500 additional songs through the in-game Music Store and the ability to import and play previously purchased Rock Band tracks within the same console family at no additional cost, Rock Band 4 is the next generation of the award-winning social and interactive music gaming platform, launching on 6th October for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
At EGX, visitors will be invited to play together as a band and enjoy an all-new UK pre-release playable demo of the game. When launched this October, Rock Band 4 will feature a best-in-class set list, including the newly announced tracks:
● .38 Special – “Caught Up In You”
● Arctic Monkeys – “Arabella”
● The Both – “Milwaukee”
● Cake – “Short Skirt/Long Jacket”
● Little Big Town – “Little White Church”
● Lucius – “Turn It Around”
● The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – “The Impression That I Get”
● The Protomen – “Light Up The Night”
● Soundgarden – “Superunknown”
● Tijuana Sweetheart – “Pistol Whipped”
These tracks join an already impressive soundtrack line-up including music by Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, The Black Keys, Elvis Presley, Foo Fighters, Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars, St. Vincent, Van Halen, and more! For a full list of songs announced for Rock Band 4, plus all information about the game, please visit www.rockband4.com .