Today Huawei has announced the Honor 7, the latest smartphone in the Honor series. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p display, powered by a Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 935 SoC based on big.
The Honor 7 runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 on top. It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor full specs are below.
Huawei Honor 7 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) multi-touch In-cell touch display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 935 processor (4xA53 2.2GHz + 4xA53 1.5GHz) with Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 20MP camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses and dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor, LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR LED
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and NFC
- 3100 mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 7 comes in Gold, Silver and Grey colors and is priced at 1999 Chinese Yuan/£204/US$ 320 approx.) for the 16 GB single SIM version, for the dual SIM variant 2199 Chinese Yuan/£225/US$ 355 approx.) and 2499 Chinese Yuan/£255/US$ 400 approx.) for the 64GB dual SIM variant.
It will be available for order in China from tomorrow, 1st July and goes on sale from 7th July. The company has not announced its plans for global roll out yet.