Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC will be available for sale on 10th March across EMEA territories.
Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, in collaboration with Ubisoft’s Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios, Assassin’s Creed Rogue takes players to new adventures with Shay Patrick Cormac, a member of the Brotherhood who becomes an Assassin Hunter. Starting in 1752, Assassin’s Creed Rogue is set during the Seven Years War and gives players new locations across North America to explore, including the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley and New York. As Shay Patrick Cormac, players suffer the brotherhood’s betrayal and experience the Assassin’s Creed universe through the eyes of a Templar. Ubisoft Kiev adapted Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC.
The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue. The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan.
Players who pre-order any edition of Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC from the Uplay Shop will receive one of seven bonus Assassin’s Creed games of their choosing.
- Assassin’s Creed 3
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Deluxe
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Deluxe
- Assassin’s Creed
Pre-ordering the PC digital version will also grant two additional bonus packs: The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer.
A Collector’s Bundle is also available for Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC, exclusively on Uplay Shop. It includes a collector’s box, an artbook, 3 lithographs in an envelope and the original game soundtrack. Players will also get access to one extra single player missions and additional items such as armour and weapons!
The Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC development team in Kiev have partnered with Tobii Tech to integrate eye tracking input as a component of gameplay. This is the first game of this scale to offer this entirely new, complementary input to the keyboard and mouse.
Players using the SteelSeries Sentry (with Tobii eye tracking) when playing Assassin’s Creed Rogue will experience true gaming immersion: as the player looks to the left or right of the screen, the camera will pan to accommodate the exploration of this new visual territory, creating an “infinite screen” experience.
Minimum PC configuration
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK:11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500-900 series, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series, Intel HD4600, HD5200
- Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are not officially supported.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is also available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.