To celebrate the release of Chef in cinemas now, we are giving away 2 movie soundtracks.
When Chef Carl Casper (Jon Favreau) suddenly quits his job at a prominent Los Angeles restaurant after refusing to compromise his creative integrity for its controlling owner (Dustin Hoffman), he is left to figure out what’s next. Finding himself in Miami, he teams up with his ex-wife (Sofia Vergara), his friend (John Leguizamo) and his son (Emjay Anthony) to launch a food truck. Taking to the road, Chef Carl goes back to his roots to reignite his passion for the kitchen — and zest for life and love.
Chef features an all-star cast including Sofia Vergara, Scarlett Johansson, John Leguizamo, Bobby Cannavale, Dustin Hoffman, Oliver Platt, Robert Downey Jr. and young actor Emjay Anthony.
Follow the foodie fun on Facebook facebook.com/ChefTheMovie and Twitter twitter.com/LionsgateUK #ChefMovie.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below:
Jon Favreau is the Director of which of the following Action franchise films?
c) Iron Man
To be in with a chance of winning, click on the Contact Us link here or at the top of the page and let us know the answer, along with your name and address – simple!
The contest will run until Friday 4th July 2014.
CHEF IS OUT IN CINEMAS NOW!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
· Lionsgate and Connected Digital World do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
· No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
· Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
· This competition is a game promoted by Connected Digital World decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Connected Digital Worldreserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.