From Disney Interactive, in collaboration with LucasArts, comes Star Wars: Assault Team, a new turn-based combat game for mobile devices with strategy and card-battle elements.
Jedi Knights in training can once again relive the nostalgia from their childhood as well as introduce a whole new generation of fans to this hit-franchise. In the app, players can assemble a powerful team of their favourite Star Wars heroes including firm favourites Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Boba Fett, as they battle enemies and other players across the galaxy. It’s not a mission for the faint hearted; strategize to give your team the winning edge by deploying the team’s special tactics to battle through new graphically enhanced missions set throughout Star Wars planets and locations from the original trilogy.
· Build your very own assault team – Collect and play with your favourite classic Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Tusken Raiders, and many more! Each hero has unique stats, abilities, and attacks to increase your team’s overall strength
· Compelling battles – Take your assault team into battle, and defeat galactic enemies and other players! Strategically choose your squad, then deploy your team members’ special tactics. Crush your opponents to earn valuable rewards and new characters.
· Level up your heroes – Collect items to train your characters and improve their special attacks, making your team even more dominant against increasingly powerful enemies.
· Exciting competitive play – Fight against other players in PvP battles to win extra loot.
· Stunning graphics – Experience cinematic, high-quality graphics on your mobile device as you make your way from scene to scene with full character and background animations during combat.
· Original story inspired by the Star Wars franchise – Complete all-new missions set between Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Travel to iconic Star Wars planets like Tatooine, Kashyyyk, and more.
Star Wars: Assault Team is free to download and available now on iOS, Android and Windows 8 devices at the App Store.