The Dropbox app for Android has been updated, bringing with it a number of fixes.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
What’s in this version:
• Custom-tailored video streaming for ICS users
• Language support for our Korean speaking friends — 안녕하세요!
• Automatically uploads photos and videos in the background using Wi-Fi or data plan
• Up to 3 GB of free space for uploading photos automatically (in 500 MB increments)
• Upload files of any size