Earlier in the week the ITV Player app for iOS was updated and now it’s the turn of the Android version.
Catch up on ITV programmes from the last thirty days, on your mobile device.
ITV Player on Android is ITV’s video catch-up service for mobile and tablet devices.
This is the first Android application that allows you to view ITV programmes on your handset.
You can watch all ITV programmes that we have the rights to show on mobile, for up to thirty days after broadcast.
– Works on your Android mobile and tablet devices
– Requires a Wifi connection to playback programmes
– Catch up on programmes from ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
– Free to download with unlimited usage
– Browse recommended programmes
– Search for programmes by channel or alphabetically
To use this application you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs Android 2.3, Adobe Air 3.1 (or higher) and is connected to wireless internet.
What’s in this version:
– You can now watch content for up to 30 days after broadcast
– Inclusion of CITV content
– Exit button – we listened to your feedback and you can now fully close the app
– Parental Controls – you can now set a 4 digit PIN to prevent access to content that carries a Guidance warning
– Improved usability and carousel responsiveness
– Fixes various performance and stability issues